MODERN FUELS has forged partnerships (in the form of exclusive representations, know-how transfer and exchange and training of technical staff) with foreign factories from developed countries in the biomass utilization sector and continuously monitors developments in the industry in order to provide technology solutions, information and technical support to professionals and industrial customers who wish to learn or deal with this form of renewable energy source offered in abundance by nature.
The companies with which MODERN FUELS collaborates and/or represents in the Greek market are the following:
- SP-Co LLC: Russian company involved in design and manufacture of individual equipment, and assembly lines of solid biofuels (pellets and briquettes), as well as granulated forage and fertilizers.
- EcoEnergy LLC: Russian company involved in the research and development of biomass energy utilization technologies for industrial use.
- Moretti Camini srl: Italian manufacturer of domestic heating and hot water generation systems by burning pellets or firewood (boiler-burners, hydro-stoves, heaters, air-stoves, fireplaces, ovens).
- GreenPower LLC: Ukrainian company of research, development and manufacturing of drying-pyrolysis kilns for the production of lump wood charcoal and charcoal briquettes from densified woody and agrarian biomass.
- Shangqiu Haiqi Machinery Equipment Co.Ltd.: Chinese company primarily involved in design, development and manufacturing of biomass burners to retrofit to conventional fuel burners (using sawdust, wood pellets or agri-pellets as fuel materials), gasification power plants and central gas supply systems.